Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

migrating unity subscribers from old server to new fail

i built a new unity 7.0(2), exhcange as UM

i ran a COBRAS oon the old server to caputue users, greetings, call handlers etc...

when i ran cobras import the new server it complains! see attachment. I used the GSM tool to delete the subscribers (oops i think??) the idea was to delete the relationship the subscriber had with that unity/exchange partner server thereby  freeing them up to move to the new unity

see attachments.

help me..........

1 REPLY

Re: migrating unity subscribers from old server to new fail

You actually would have wanted to perform a "Move" procedure with the GSM tool vs. deleting the subscriber objects.  I would recommend three things:

1) Read back over the noted section in COBRAS help (noted in your COBRAS output)

2) Read up on the Bunny Killer tool - you may end up having to use this to clean things up so that you can move forward.  http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/Unity/RemoveSubscriberPropertiesFromAD/Help/RemoveSubscriberProperties.htm

3) Open a TAC case and have them assist you in moving forward to properly clean things up and get back on track for migration.

Hailey

Views
Helpful
Replies