cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mismatch language on a botom "back", provisioned for CUCM 7.1.5 to IPPhone 7965, 7945

Hi

I have an issue with follow equipments:

1.- CUCM 7.1.5 (Publisher and Suscriber)       

2.- 7975 SCCP75.9-3-1SR2-1S

3.- 7965 SCCP45.9-3-1SR2-1s

I installed the locale file to change the language of IP Phone to Spanish , the file that i used is cm-locale-es-CO-7.1.5.1200-1.cop (Spanish Colombia). The cop was installed succesful first in Publisher and then in Suscriber. Verifying the installation of language in IP Phones, I note that the only phone bottom that not change of language is "Back" in the route for example Directory-->Missing Calls.

I attached a picture of behaviour.

Somebody Knows if is possible to change the language of  bottom  "BACK" to spanish.

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

julio.vergara
Level 1
Level 1

Jacobo

i have a same problem, and i load the firmware SCCP45.9-0-2SR1S, and the problem was fix.

IMG_1389.JPG

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Jacobo,

I would open a TAC case as I believe this is related to the phone

firmware on these devices. Here is a similar bug (in reverse );

BACK' is not displayed in English when locale switched to English.

CSCui57576

Symptom:

The 'BACK' is not displayed in English - instead it is still displayed in the foreign locale.

Rest of the words get changed to English.

Cheers!

Rob

"Seek it out and ye shall find  " 

- OneRepublic

julio.vergara
Level 1
Level 1

Jacobo

i have a same problem, and i load the firmware SCCP45.9-0-2SR1S, and the problem was fix.

IMG_1389.JPG

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: