Views
Helpful
Replies

Missed Calls message with busy trigger set to 1

Farhan Khan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I think I know the answer to this question but wanted to put it out here in case anyone has an alternate solution. My client wants to the following behavior on the phones:

User has a Cisco 7945 phone with a single DID which is set to Max Calls 4 and Busy Trigger 1. User is on a call with CallerA and gets another call from CallerB which goes to user's busy voicemail greeting. CallerB decides not to leave a message and hangs up. After user gets off the call with CallerA he has no indication that someone else tried to reach him as there is no "Missed Calls" message on the phone. Clients says they had this functionality in there old legacy system and wants to implement the same in CUCM.

We are using CUCM 8.6(2a).

Any help will be appreciated!

TIA,

Farhan

1 Reply 1

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That's the expected behavior, nothing to do about it, other than changing the busy trigger to 2, and even then, the 3rd call would not show, and so on.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: