Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Missed calls on hunt group IP phone 7960

Hello,

Anyone can help me regarding the missed calls appeared in IP phone while ringing.

I have a IP phone 7960 with 6 line numbers hunt group. The hunt settings is Longest-Idle.

I set each directory number to maximum no. of calls=2 and busy trigger=1.

I have a pilot number 100. And the IP phone has attendant console.

Here is the Scenarios:

1. Dial 100 then it will hit any number on the hunt group. After 3 rings, the IP phone 7960 will displayed 1 New missed call but continuous ringing.

2. Dial again 100 and after 1 ring I answered the IP phone 7960, and we look the missed call history the caller number is registered even we received it.

3. We tried to dial each directory number of the 7960. there is no missed calls appeared.

Is it a bug or there is other workarounds to this?

Thanks for the help.

1 REPLY
VIP Super Bronze

Missed calls on hunt group IP phone 7960

Ralph,

Anytime a call hits the display on

an IP Phone it is saved/displayed as a "Missed" call. There is no way to change this behaviour.

The thread below discussed this in detail and also suggested that the only work around is to use shared lines

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/344971

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Please rate all useful posts "The essence of christianity is not the enthronement but the obliteration of self --William Barclay"
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content