Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Missed calls

Hello,

I finished a migration from a traditional PBX system to a Cisco VoIP system. I use a Cisco Callmanager v7.15 and Cisco IP Phones 7945G/7965G (firmware release 9.1.1-SR1).

But I've got now a urgent request from our main secretairy about missing information in the missed calls. This secretary takes care about several managers.
When someone calls now one of the managers and he his not available to answer the call, the call is forwarded after 4 rings to the secretary.
But if she is also not at her desktop and doesn't answer the call, a missed call is logged on here IP Phone.
If she comes back to her desk and checks the Missed Calls log, she can see the missed call (with the date and time) but she cannot see from whoom the call has been forwarded to her phone. This feature was availbel in our old Philips phone system.

Is there any possibility to show the information in the missed calls if a call has been forwarded from somebody?

Thanks a lot in advanced for your help.

Best regards,

Marc Hoffmann

7 REPLIES

Missed calls

Hi Marc,

Currently i also facing this issue, anyone got solution?

Thank you.

Missed calls

Hi, Sorry, till now, I have no solution for this issue. But I've saw now a presentation about a third party tool which can offer a solution to my problem. Best regards, Marc Hoffmann

Missed calls

Hi Marc,

Can i know the third party application name?

Missed calls

Hi,

Yes, it is the Manager/Assistant solution from PeterConnects (Link: http://www.peterconnects.com)

Best regards,

Marc

Missed calls

Dear

The problem is so strange  but it may because you upgrade your IP phones , you have to restart your TFTP srever on the router . unplug the IP phone and plug it (resart it hardwae resart). I hope this will help

Thank You

Missed calls

Perhaps you can find the missing call's Global Call ID and trace where it went to.  When calls get processed by CUCM, they are tagged with a Global Call ID.  As that call bounces around the network (transfers, etc.), the Global Call ID remains the same same.  The Global Call ID is one of the fields in the CDR data fields.

Missed calls

Good Morning,

Thanks for the reply.

I agree with you to find back all the information in the CDR, but this is not very convenient for the end users.

Best regards,

Marc Hoffmann

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content