Views
Helpful
Replies

Missing CDR Analysis Reports for some individuals

bob
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am at a bit of a standstill on this one. Currently, my CDR Analysis reports work for all of my users except two. I check the call logs and everything appears correct for everyone else except these two users. I've checked their individual account settings against those that are working but am unable to see anything that would explain why reports are not being generated for these users. Any advice would be appreciated.

4 Replies 4

Joseph Martini
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you're running a report based on end users then make sure that you have the "owner user id" set on the phone of the users in question that are not working.  That is the field that is used to run a report based on users, so if the owner user id is not set you won't find anything for those users.

Thanks Joe for the info. However, when I try to

set the owner user ID for the phone, I get an

error stating that it cannot be set in

conjunction with Extension Mobility. I've not set

it on any of my other extensions as I have

Extension Mobility enabled and they work as well.

I could try removing Ext Mobility from those

extensions to see if that makes a difference. If

you have any other suggestions, I would be most grateful.

Regards,

Bob

The's a know issue: http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtb89807.  To set the owner user ID with Extension Mobility enabled you'll have to disable it, set the owner user ID, then enable Extension Mobility again.  If the users are logged in the EM the owner user is taken from the logged in user, but if a phone is used without someone logging in and the owner user ID wasn't set their calls won't show up on the user report.  Let me know if that helps after it's set.

Thanks Joe for the info. I was successful in

getting the call logs for these individual users.

Essentially, I deleted the two users phones,

device profiles and user accounts from CCM and

re-created them. I checked today and I am able to

see the CDR analysis reports for these users.

Appreciate the info regarding the Ext Mobility

work-around. Will have to keep that in mind for future reference.

Best regards,

Bob