Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile Connect CUCM 7

alberto.orden
Level 1
Level 1

Hi to all,

I configured the mobile connect for CUCM 7 and everything ok but one thing, when I captured the call with the mobile, I can not get the call back with the ip phone.

Need some help

Best regards,

Alberto

6 Replies 6

Is this a "I don't know how I should do it" or a "I think I know what I should do, but it's not working" question?

The way it should work, at least with CUCM 6, is that the line appearance light should be lit red when the cell phone is on the call. When the cell phone disconnects, that light remains red for 3-4 second. If you press the line button during those 3-4 seconds, the deskphone will be connected to the call. I know it seems odd at first to 'transfer' by hanging up.

Hi,

Thanks for your answer,

That is the problem, everything is fine but when the cell phone disconnects, the deskphone has the red light but even pressing 3-4 seconds the line CAN NOT be connected to the call.

Best regards,

Alberto

Alberto,

So basibally the way Mobile Connect works, is that a call to your deskphone is pinned in CUCM and than it forks. One goes to your deskphone and other to your mobile connect phone, in this case your cell phone.

When you answer using your cell phone, your deskphone should show as if the line is in use remotely. Think of it as a shared line between 2 phones.

Now, the thing I would like you to check.

1. Suppose you call from your home phone to your desk phone and it rings your cell. Answer the call on your cell, make sure call is setup fine and audio works. Now, hang up on your cell. On your home phone, you should hear MOH for 3-4 sec? Do you hear that? If not, that could be the reason why you cannot resume the call on your deskphone.

2. If you hear MOH but still can't resume, what do you see on the phone screen? Any messages?

Thanks,

Thanks parhah,

I am not at work now but tomorrow I let you know.

Thanks again.

Best regards,

Alberto

I have the same problem

I tried the MOH idea but it still didn't work

any now idea???

Hi,

I have something like this, and i think i have the solution.

lets assume the following:

1- IP phone A call IP Phone B

2- IP phone B doesn't answer, so the call will ring on RDP (mobile phone number, assume it C)

3- Mobile C answers, and the call become connected.

4- IP phone B Line become RED.

5- Mobile C disconnect.

6- IP Phone A hears disconnect tone (beep beep beep) for 30 seconds.

7- What should happen is "when mobile C disconnects, the resume button should appeare on the same moment"

Is the voice G/W H.323 ?

If it is, so the problem is "timers" but i couldn't find until now what exact timer i should change?

Also i tried to make the voice G/W MGCP, and it worked very smoothly without any delay

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: