Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile Connect Inbound Call CLID

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

I have configured Mobile Connect on CUCM 8.0 and it is working ok.

However the Calling Number presented to internal phones is now the DN of the line associated with the Remote Desktop Profile. The customer uses four digit extensions so the called party sees for example 2569 rather than the number of the mobile phone that I am using to make the call.

I guess that this is by design but it breaks a UCCX script that reads the number of the calling party and stores it in an XML file where it is later used for dialout purposes.

My question is when a user is configured with Mobile Connect can I get the system to use the CLI received by the gateway (i.e. the number of the phone that placed the call) rather than the Diectory Number associated with the user.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Is there any place to use calling number transformation CSS to mask it as a full number rather 4digit?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi,

Calling Party transformations are one of the workarounds that I am considering (along with building intelligence into the UCCX script).

Unfortunately there in no relationship between DN's and mobile numbers so a Transformation would be needed for every user. Setting this up initially would not be a problem but maintaining it might be so if I could get UCM to present the real calling number it would save alot of headaches.