cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile Connect - PSTN diverted numbers

alialjamri2008
Level 1
Level 1

I have problem with mobile connect, the diverted number is not shown on the remote destination instead it shows one of a free un-configured extension number inside CM, this happen only when the diverted number is PSTN number, while for internal numbers it works fine.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Ali,

This again seems like the telco provider is overriding the number with BTN number on the trunk, I would suggest calling your provider anf addressing it with them.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

is the number showing as expected on the IP phone?

What CSS is applied to the RDP, is this the same CSS as on the IP phone?

What is the egress circuit type? If PRI can you post "debug isdn q931"?

Chris

Chris,

yes the number on IP phone is proper, and the CSS on both RPD and device are same. 'the debug isdn q931' is below.

Thanks

Ali

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, are you seeing 8227 as the caller ID on your remote destination?

Is 8227 DN by any chance associated with another remote designation '39939181' on your system?

Chris

DN 8xxx is associated with remote PSTN phone 38885334, and I am calling from PSTN phone 3xxxxxxx. The number shown on Ext. 8xxx is 3xxxxxxx, but on the remote phone "xxxxxxxx" it was 1714-xxxx.

The DN 8xxx is free DN on CM, no device or pattern or hunt pilot is using this DN, I do not know from where it came.

Ali

Ali,

This seems like telco is overriding your number with BTN number perhaps because they do not like to see 4 digit number coming across, from the debug we clearly see CUCM/GW are seding 8227 as redirecting number.  What is the external phone number mask set to on the RDP DN? Can you ensure it is set to be fully dialible digit string.

Chris

Chris,

What I need is to display the incoming PSTN number '3xxxxxxx' on the remote PSTN '' as displayed on the Extension .

I added the external mask on the RDP DN to be '1714xxxx', the debug now showing 1714xxxx as redirecting number, but still the display number on the remote is '1714xxxx'.

Is there any config I missed on the gateway? I am using MGCP gateway.

Ali

Ali,

This again seems like the telco provider is overriding the number with BTN number on the trunk, I would suggest calling your provider anf addressing it with them.

HTH,

Chris