Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

mobile_PSTN route

Hello,

I'am new to voice,so sorry if it will be too simple question. Well in the company I am working IP Telephony is already configured and working. There is 2 PSTN numbers connected to DG. CUCM is already configured. In the current configuration when someone in the office dials mobile telephone it can go out from both PSNT numbers, it is I guess random. Now manager told me to reconfigure it like so:

IF anybody in the office dials to mobile telephone, it should go with PSNT number A,but NOT B. Only one PSTN number should handle mobile phone calls. Where should I look, how should I do?

Thanks beforehand.

8 REPLIES

mobile_PSTN route

Hi,

You can look in to route patterns, route groups and route lists where you can modify the devices membership to the route groups.

Thanks

mobile_PSTN route

How can I know which FXO port is which number?

mobile_PSTN route

Hi,

Please let us know which gateway are you using i.e. MGCP,H.3232 or SIP.

Thanks

mobile_PSTN route

VG224
SKIGW2414AEF1A0
SCCP

Re: mobile_PSTN route

Cisco 2811
Corporate-HQ.company.office
MGCP

mobile_PSTN route

Hi,

I assume that the gateway is registered in CUCM.

Can you please put the snap shot of your route patterns.

Thanks

Re: mobile_PSTN route

sure

mobile_PSTN route

Hi

I see that there are 2 route patterns for mobile calls now which pattern you want to go through which gateway..?

You can create a new route list and route group after that add the desired gateway under  the new route group and under the route list.

Then on the route pattern for mobile point it to the newly created route list.

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content