Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile Voice Access feature

Hi,

Running UCM 6.1.2.

Currently we have three locations. For PSTN calls ,Two of locations are integrated with Avaya PBX and other one having MGCP voice gateway with E1 termination.

Can it possible to configure & use Mobile Access feature for current existing setup ?

Please help me out!!

Regards,

3 Replies 3

Hi,

You know that The Mobile Voice Access feature requires the Unified CM VoiceXML application to reside on the H.323 gateway

So you can have one h323 gateway that will provide the voice xml application for the 3 branches and your users will dial the same did from any where.

You can revise the following document

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/7x/mobilapp.html#wp1043819

Best Regards

James Hawkins
Level 8
Level 8

As stated in the previous post an H.323 gateway is required when using Mobile Voice Access to trigger the VoiceXML used by the IVR.

To use Mobile Voice Access you would need to either convert your MGCP gateway to H.323 or deploy a separate H.323 gateway to hairpin the calls.

CUCM6.1 also supports a feature called Enterprise Feature Access that provides two stage dialling using tones rather than prompts. It is not as user fiendly as Mobile Voice Access for new users but is faster for power users who are familiar with it.

As it does not use VoiceXML the H.323 gateway should not be required.

Check out the CUCM6.x SRND for more details.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/srnd/6x/mobilapp.html#wp1043819

Hello,

Can anyone tell me whether the Enterprise Feature Access that provides the 2 stage dialing as referred above is available in CUCM 7. I have the regular Mobile Voice Access configured and working, but can't seem to get the the 2 stage dialing feature to work. Any help is greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone can point me to a doc that shows how to configure this. Again, I have mobile voice access configured and working, but I cannot get the 2 stage dialing feature to work.

Thanks in advance

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: