Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobility CUCM 7.1

mkulovainio
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have followed your subsriptions regards Mobility but have not found anything similiar to my setup, also this is the first time. I have a customer in sweden with a

MEX solution. Basically the customer dont have any ip phones. What I am trying to do is to have incoming external calls from one e1 to hit end-user RDP(s) and then have a

remote-destination to a mobile phone cross another E1. the I have read the design guide but the remote-dest call dont even hit the second E1. I can munually dial

the mobile phones cross the second E1. Any experince to set up mobility with no ip phones involved? Any advice would be much apppriciated!

Note: There is a requirement to have RDP configured due to an integration of an Operator system, also there will be a CUMA intergartion later on

Thanks

Mattias

1 Reply 1

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Hi Mattias,

Check CSS for RDP, it should be able to reach Route pattern for that E1.

Can you try regular RDP with IP Phone associated and see if that works?

Can you upload detailed ccm sdi trace for the call that fails if you check above.

include calling, called numbers pls

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: