cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH Error in SRST: "type INVALID Media_Payload_G711Ulaw64k"

ciscoroyzhang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,   configured an MOH in SRST in one branches office rotuer and not working,  "show ephone moh" displays following error:  File  MoHv2012-6-12.wav (not cached) type INVALID Media_Payload_G711Ulaw64k.

same file has been upload to the another router without any error, following is result of show ephone moh:  File MoHv2012-6-12.wav (cached) type WAVE Media_Payload_G711Ulaw64k 160 bytes.

can some advice how can I verify if this file is ok, any software I can use to test it? 

Thanks.

Roy

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

acampbell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Roy,

Have a look at this link

Iknow it is a bit old but still valid.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/AVVID/ios-moh-resource.pdf

Look at the config and troubleshooting section

Regards,
Alex.
Please rate useful posts.

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

acampbell
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Roy,

Have a look at this link

Iknow it is a bit old but still valid.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/788/AVVID/ios-moh-resource.pdf

Look at the config and troubleshooting section

Regards,
Alex.
Please rate useful posts.

Regards, Alex. Please rate useful posts.

Hi Alex,  thanks for the link.   I have removed the call-manager-fallback and reconfigure again.  this time follow the sequence recommand in the above link, it is woking now. so it is not issue with the file.   cheer.  Roy 

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. The link included in the resolution does not work for me (Restricted File or Application - Error 403). Do remember or have notes as to what the resolution was? Thank you in advance.

We just had a similar issue and were able to fix it by reloading the router. This was on the ISR 44XX platform.

Hey Jonathan,

Thanks for the feedback. It's been a while but if memory serves me we ended up having to replace a bad compact flash card. I am pretty sure we tried reloading and it hadn't resolved it. Thanks!

Pete

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: