Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

MOH File Upload Failure

Hello everyone,

I have this setup with two callmanagers (CUCM 6.0)with the MOH server configured on the subscribe mainly.

I am trying to upload a new MOH file but the pop-up window stops loading or gives the error "Page can not be displayed"

and naturally, the file is not added to the MOH file Management.

I restarted the IP Voice Media streaming service, the CTIManager and eventually the entire UC cluster but the problem is still there.

What could have gone wrong? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ahmed

5 REPLIES
Silver

Re: MOH File Upload Failure

Music file must be stored in the router's Flash memory. This file should be in G.711 format. The file can be in .au or .wav file format, but the file format must contain 8-bit 8-kHz data.

Hi Ahmed,

I have the same issue with CUCM 7.

Did you resolve yours?

Thanks

Ivan

Cisco Employee

Hi,

You may be hitting this defect CSCsk61129. Can you confirm that the MOH file you are attempting to upload is in the proper format as required.

Hello,

Actually, I have solved it.

It was a problem in my IE browser, something about the browsers not accepting a security certificate.

I used Mozilla Firefox, added the certificate then tried again it worked!!!

Thanks,

Ahmed

Hello,

I have resolved mine as well!

It was duplex mismatch between the server and switch with lots of CRC errors. After resolving that I was able to upload files.

Regards

Ivan

Views
Helpful
Replies