cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH issue CUCM6.0.1 G729

guy.richard
Level 1
Level 1

On a 3 CUCM cluster, 3 MOH servers, the wave file has been uploaded on the 3 servers.

Using G729 over the WAN, I can notice that messages in the music are troncated, the same words are missing on the 3 servers. On 4.x I never noticed that.

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

do you have QoS in place??

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Yes and I have created a new "region" on the HQ site to be able to choose G729 codec and I've the same issue of troncated MOH and I can hear that it is always the same sample missing.

if you configure a local phone to hear that stream does the same happen?? if so, i would think the stream is the one corrupted

HTH

java

HTH

java

yes it is a local phone, same switch as CUCM, just a different region to force codec and it is the same on the 3 MOH server.

We have another end customer, same version 6.0.1.2000-4 with 2 7825: same issue even with the default MOH (Cisco CD), if you listen to the MOH with 2 phones one in G711 the oter in G729, you can hear the message is shortened 2 or 3 sec every 10or 15 sec.

I did never seen (or heard) that on vers4.x

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: