cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH issues with CUCM 6.1

robert-knapp
Level 1
Level 1

I can not get CUCM to play the ringback.wav file for MOH. This file was downloaded from UCCX (g711 version). All other MOH files work fine.

There were no errors while uploading the file to CUCM, the MRGs and MRLs are configured correctly, the phones and MOH server have been reset...I don't know what else to check.

The only thing that is different about this WAV file, compared to the ones that work, is the length. It is only 5 seconds. Is this some type of CUCM bug?

Does anyone have a ringback.wav file, other than the one that comes with UCCX?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Robert,

I am sure you have already checked this probably, have you uploaded the file to every server in your cluster (every one that runs MOH service ?)

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

jgross
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Robert,

do you see the file on the phones ringlist?

Have you restarted the tftp server after you have uploaded the file ?

Bye

Jo

Hi Jo, Thanks for the response but I don't think the ringlist or TFTP server have anything to do with it. I'm not trying to upload ringtones for the phones, Im trying to get MOH to work.

I have the need to play the ringback.wav file for MOH but CUCM wont play it. Every other WAV file that I upload to the the MOH server works fine.

Robert,

I am sure you have already checked this probably, have you uploaded the file to every server in your cluster (every one that runs MOH service ?)

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW

That was it. I didn't upload the file to every server. I don't know what I was thinking...I always miss the obvious stuff. Thanks.

Awesome. I have learned this the hard way too.....lol

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: