Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

MoH issues

Dear,

I'm having issues with the music on hold on a customers Call manager.

The MOH server is registered and placed into the same device pool as the rest, the MRGL is attached to the gateway. I have also made a common device configuration with the sampleaudio source in it and deployed it to the phones.

The service parameters seem correct to, i have swapped codec that didn't do the trick. I have also restarted the service in servicebility.

The phone is configured with (IPC phone to test) with MOH on the device and the line, i have also disabled and re-enabled IP CEF on the voicegateway and that didn't work either. I have also enabled and disabled the duplex stream service parameter, this didn't change anything.

I just hear 2 bleep tones when putting a call on hold

3 REPLIES

MoH issues

Hi,

can you please give us more details. Is a voice gateway involved (so it's TDM <-> IP) or between two phones?

If you hear only two bleeps, then it usually means there's no resource.

IP Voice Media Streaming App running?

The holder party has MOH audio sources set?

The potential holdee has a MOH resource available (either with the use of the Device pool or a Media Resource Group list that contains a Media Resource Group with a MOH Audio Server)?

Did you check for a codec issue (well, actually, you wouldn't hear the two bleeps, only silence, if it was a codec issue).

G.

MoH issues

Fixed this problem.

Saw in the RTMT tool that there was an error on that he couldn't retrieve any MOH configuration.

Fiddled around with the MTP settings aswell and it the music started playing.

MoH issues

Glad to hear that.

Yeah, reading the logs is kind of important.

G.

Views
Helpful
Replies