Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

MoH Multicast from router garbled

Hi all, I have a weird issue. I have seen ti before but can't remember what I did to get fix it. I have MoH multicast from the router flash. When a person is on hold, the MoH plays but it is garbled and screeching. You can hear the music file in the background but it is mostly a garbled mess. Any thoughts on a work around

I have already removed and re-added the moh configuration to no avail. I replaced the MoH file, no luck. I even in a last ditch effort reloaded the router. No luck there. It is killing me because I have seen it once before and I could swear what I did to fix it is what I did tonight. Any thoughts?

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: MoH Multicast from router garbled

Try moving the file to another router, and playback. This can happen because the router on which playback is garbled has higher CPU utilization for MOH process.

Re: MoH Multicast from router garbled

Yeah that wasn't it. I should have replied that I fixed it. The file played correctly on the router it was pulled off of but it didn't when it was put on the other. I finally just said to heck with it, took that file, brought it in to Sound Recorder on Windows and did a Save As... to repair the file. It was odd that it worked on one router and not another. Thanks for your help but I got it.

Views
Helpful
Replies