cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

MOH ULAW.wav poor quality sound

CCM v 4.1(3)

Good day.

After creating the MOH audio source and listening to the .wav while on hold, the quality after all the translations is very poor. The problem file is the audio.ULAW.wav and sounds distorted, scratchy, and hard to understand in some parts. Will using Soundbooth correct the problem w/the audio.ULAW.wav? Not sure where I should start.

Thank you or any suggestions.

ciao

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

Re: MOH ULAW.wav poor quality sound

Edit one of the default wav file which comes with the server with an editor such as Cool edit pro or any other editors. In the editor use Ctrl+A to select the entire wav and then press delete to delete the original wav file. Now you have the original wav file open but it's empty. Open the wav file that you just created and copy and past the wav into the original wav file and then save it. The editor will save the new wav file in the format that the original one was.

Hope this helps,

MK

2 REPLIES
Silver

Edit one of the default wav file which comes with the server with an editor such as Cool edit pro or any other editors. In the editor use Ctrl+A to select the entire wav and then press delete to delete the original wav file. Now you have the original wav file open but it's empty. Open the wav file that you just created and copy and past the wav into the original wav file and then save it. The editor will save the new wav file in the format that the original one was.

Hope this helps,

MK

Community Member

MK,

Thank you for the reply. I used Cool Edit Pro and it worked great. Now I just need to make some volume adjustments to the wav file and save the file again.

Thanks again MK.

ciao

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content