Bus 002 Device 002: ID 0d8c:000c C-Media Electronics, Inc. Audio Adapter
Lastly, it is important that the USB-MOH-AUDIO is connected *prior* to configuring the Fixed Audio Source in CUCM. When the adaptor is streaming RTP, the LED on the front should be flashing (else it should be lit solid).
If you are having issues getting it working? You will need to reboot the CUCM server.
These steps may be helpful :
(1) plug in the USB Audio device into the server USB connector
(2) plug an audio mini-plug into the MIC plug of the USB Audio foran audio source.
(3) Use CCMAdmin to "Enable" the "Fixed MOH Audio Source"
Media Resources --> Fixed MOH Audio Source (Enable Check-box)
(4) Configure a test phone to use source for User Hold (AND RESET the PHONE)
(5) Place a call between two phones and press "hold" on phone (4) above.
A few notes:
- Press the "REC" button on the USB MOH device. The red LED should blink (may be solid red when it is not in use).
- Make sure the 1/8" Stereo plug is making good contact on both ends, asong is playing on the Device/iPod, and the volume is up (on both the Device/iPod and USB device).
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...
If you have 2 ISR routers, one acting as Failover, do we need to have both the same number of SRST licenses on the 2 routers?
No. You will only need the SRST licenses on the primary router. Because this feature...
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA).
Need help? Contact us by Phone or Email.
Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4