Views
Helpful
Replies

MOH won't upload on CUCM (no errors)

joaniesylvain
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has ever come across this problem before.

We have a cluster of 2 CUCM version 8.5.1.11900-21, they are both located at different location connected via a WAN link.

The connectivity between the CUCM is fine so is the DBreplication, as it should be.

But whenever we try to upload a new file to either of servers to the MOH it goes through the process of downloading/translating the file as it should and says the upload was successful, but when we look in the list the file doens't appear to have been uploaded.

The file name does not include any special characters, it is sampled at 8kHz with a bit rate of 8-bit so it meets the requirements.

To be sure i've even re-sampled the audio file.

I've looked up on the bug tool kit but haven't found anything that really matches this situation.

Thanks,

JS

2 Replies 2

Brian Meade
Level 7
Level 7

I've never seen this happen.  Have you made sure you are uploading the files to each individual server within each cluster?  These do not get shared via DBreplication.

Yes the file was uploaded to all servers in the cluster with no luck, we get the same results on each one (successful upload but no file listed).

Thanks,

JS

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: