Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Monitoring Cuba calls

We have a requirement to monitor outbound calls to Cuba, through our AS5350. We still want to terminate the call, but also keep track of how many there are. So I have put "preference 1" into all the carrier dial-peers, put "dial-peer hunt 2", and made a new dial-peer:

dial-peer voice 99953 voip
permission none
destination-pattern ....53.T
session target ipv4:192.168.99.99

This matches calls to Cuba with any 4-digit prefix, the permissions cause the call to fail, and then it tries the next dial-peer which completes the call as normal. The IP address given is just a decoy, without a session target the dial-peer is not activated. This is all working and great!

However whenever I reboot the gateway, the line "huntstop" appears in this dial-peer. I can manually remove it with "no huntstop" but since this is the default it doesn't appear in startup-config. So whenever it is rebooted, the line appears again. Is there any way to stop "huntstop" appearing when I enter the "permission none" line, or to automatically remove huntstop from the dial-peer on startup?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Re: Monitoring Cuba calls

IOS bug, upgrade to a fixed image or load config from tftp.

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

IOS bug, upgrade to a fixed image or load config from tftp.

...doh! Thanks P

Views
Helpful
Replies