cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Moving from Intuity Audix to Cisco Unity

Mojo1
Level 1
Level 1

We are moving our voice sustem from Intuity Audix to Cisco Unity. Will all the users that will have Cisco Unity be able to keep the current voice mail message that is on Audix or will they have to re-record their voice mail message?

4 Replies 4

joeharb
Level 5
Level 5

I would think they would have record their greetting. This is generally done in the enrollment process. We are also currently switching from Audix to Unity. We will be keeping our Avaya G3 in production until next year when we go to CCM. What current PBX do you have.

Joe

We have a Definity G3Si and Cisco CCM 3.3.5

Are migrating to the CCM 5.1 platform and keeping the Avaya for the majority of phones here. We will eventually move everyting over to Cisco.

Very similar...we have 2 sites that are on a G3 and 20 or so on CME. We will migrate to Unity first then Move all sites to CCM. Are you using the PIMG's to light the mwi? How have you addressed the Auto Attendant features of Audix?

Hope we can be resources for each other...

Joe

Joe:

You can contact me at lamb@nmmi.edu.

We will be using a PIMG to light the MWI.

What have you heard about the Attendant Console. We were advised by our vendor Brainstorm, that it would not be an issue. Let me know if you know different!