Views
Helpful
Replies

Multiple Q's for Agents to see

gmorrow
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I am running CRS 4.5 (2) and have about 4 Q's setup for different people. There are several people that can take calls from multiple Q's.

When they hit their reports button in the Agent desktop software and go to skills statistics reports it brings up how many calls in the Q. But it only shows 1 Q in there.

Does anybody know a way to show all the Q's they are setup for to show in that box?

Thanks,

Greyson

4 Replies 4

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

Greyson,

You may have to do some custom XML + HTTP triggers to get this information show up on the phone. I will see if i can find this script for you. That is one option. Without using some third party software, i doubt if you can customize CAD to show all 4 queues.

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Thank you for your quick response and your research for that script.

Thanks,

Greyson Morrow

Greyson,

HEre is the script. The basic idea of how this script works is that you create a http trigger (remember you will need IPCC Premium for this). When you browse to the URL for the http trigger, it will trigger a script that stores all the stats such as Number of contacts waiting in each queue and then populate that information on an xml file. The phone will need to point to a Cisco ip phone service which outputs the above xml file generated and show it on the phone.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts! Also, I got this script from somebody who posted it in this forum. So credit goes to him!!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus

Can someone tell me what folder I am suppose to post the stats.jsp file to? I am running IPCC Express 7.0.1 with HA, and would like to post the file through the Appadmin pages if possible for it to be replicated to the secondary server.

Thanks in advance

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: