Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Music On Hold Partially worked- i gave up

Hi all,

i`m using cisco cucm-BE with mgcp protocol with the gateways,

When someone called form the pstn to the cucm and after he hear the autoattendant:

the    MOH only works when i press 0 (the operator) and when i press an    internal extension i hear a ring back tone and sometimes i hear the MOH  for one second but when i dial 0 i hear the   MOH Normally after "wait  while i transfer your call"

how i can hear the MOH too after i dial the internal extension normally?

the following is done:

-am using unicast MOH

- that media resource is enabled. Media Resource->MoH Server and verify that the run flag is set to YES.

- Restart the Cisco IP Voice Media Stream App service.

- Check if G711,G729 is enabled for MoH in Service Parameters->Call Manager->Cisco IP Voice Media Stream App service.

- the IP Phones or Gateways has assigned the MRGL that include the MOH resource.

thanks

4 Replies 4

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Did you upload the wav file to your subscriber and publisher?  The file must be uploaded to each server.

thanks Tommer for replay,

am using CUCM-Bussiness  edition ver 7

yep the wav file is uploaded to the CUCM and it is showing in USE-...... as am not using external MOH server.

Still the issue is there

regards,

Hi Mohammed,

I guess your autoattendant is a callhandler in the Unity Connection of your BE. Maybe when you dial 0 the transfer type is a supervise transfer, but when you dial an extension I think that is not a supervise transfer, I think that is like a release switch type.

Gabriel

Hi Gabriel and thanks for your post.

yep, you may be right but can you guide me how to make/change the internal extension to supervise transfer in the unity..

can you help me as it is been a long time and i can`t solve this issue.

regards,