Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Music on Hold what are you using

I was wondering how many people are using the default wav files for Music on Hold or are you using a custom wav? If so, is it music or is it announcements

5 REPLIES

Re: Music on Hold what are you using

We are using a custom wav? The default can get old fast. Alot of our people thought it was inappropriate for a school district. Our is an annoucement

HTH

Bronze

i have put in the customer's own ads as the MOH. normally use 3-4 ads and combine them into one WAV and put that in. it gets kind of boring fas as well, especially in a contact centre environment.

You should be careful about using unlicensed broadcasting of media in your music on hold. Try to get royalty free music (good luck with finding that)..most people use a combination of music and advertisements. Companies like muzac (http://music.muzak.com/) help get nice wave files for you at a small fee.

HTH

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Thanks for the replies. I have passed the information along. Now, I wait.

Check out www.musicbakery.com for royalty free music. They have a pretty decent selection, and the pricing is reasonable.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content