Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Music On Hold

I created a new moh file with the same stats as the one that was on the system and working and I chose the new file after I put it on the routers flash in the unity express gui, and all I hear is 2 beeps instead of the song. I have since rebooted the router and in telephony-services it has the command moh moh.au which is the filename

2 REPLIES
Red

Re: Music On Hold

Are you using CUCM or CME? "beep-on-hold" usually means no MOH configured. Silence means the system couldn't find the MOH file.

Hope this helps.

Michael

http://htluo.blogspot.com

Re: Music On Hold

CME and Unity express, in my googling I read something about if you don't have multi cast configured you will only hear the hold music if you call in from outside the system? I know moh is configured it was working before and I know the file is in flash I telnet'ed in and did show flash: and saw my file, I'm just not sure if I should be hearing it or not when I call one phone from another from inside the network and put it on hold, I never actually got put on hold with the old moh file so I dont know if it was heard internally or not, I'm kind of new to this.

Views
Helpful
Replies