Views
Helpful
Replies

MVA calling name problem , on CUCM v7?.

jones.jack
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

Anyone , have a solution for MVA  calling name problem for CUCM v7?. The call is ok , but the calling name not appears?. Any ideas.

Thanks

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Did you configure the name while associating directory number in Remote destination profile.

Once you associate the DN ie user for MVA . You must have missed the name ie display (internal caller)

Let me know if have any queries

Thanks
Nadeem

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

View solution in original post

Hi,

go to RDP>click DN and give the caller name as in the below field,

Please rate if this helps

Thanks

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Hi

On the remote destination profile , after you configure the line with same DN which will be used for RDP. Please as Mr/ Kaja mentioned , you have to go down  and type the calling name which you need to appear . This wont do automatically when you use a same existing DN , you have to type the Calling name. You have to see the calling name when the call connected or on missed calls.

Thank you

please rate all userful information

5 Replies 5

Nadeem Ahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

Did you configure the name while associating directory number in Remote destination profile.

Once you associate the DN ie user for MVA . You must have missed the name ie display (internal caller)

Let me know if have any queries

Thanks
Nadeem

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Br, Nadeem Please rate all useful post.

Hi,

go to RDP>click DN and give the caller name as in the below field,

Please rate if this helps

Thanks

Hi,

it nevers work with me. I think it is a bug in this version

HTH

Anas

please rate all the helpful posts

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Hi

On the remote destination profile , after you configure the line with same DN which will be used for RDP. Please as Mr/ Kaja mentioned , you have to go down  and type the calling name which you need to appear . This wont do automatically when you use a same existing DN , you have to type the Calling name. You have to see the calling name when the call connected or on missed calls.

Thank you

please rate all userful information

Hi

Many thanks for help.