Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

MWI issues

I'm having trouble when my exchange cluster fails over. The MWI are out of sinch. I can go refresh status this then fixes the problem. I have also restarted the AVnotifier mgr and the avmsgstoremonitorsvr. This does not fix the issue.

If any one has some troubleshooting idease please let me know. Thanks

1 REPLY

Re: MWI issues

When the MWI light is not working for All/Many subscriber try the following:

1. Dial The MWI On/Off numbers and check if this numbers helps to lit the light.

If No! We need to check the calling search space of the MWI On/Off Numbers and correct it.

If yes we can proceed with the next step.

2. We need to check if the C:\CommServer\UnityMTA\Failed. Have any files in it.

If Yes! The connection between the unity and Exchange is failed. If No! We can proceed with the next step of troubleshooting.

3. Check the services are running. a). AvCsGateway b). AvMsgStoreMonitorSvr c). AvNotifierMgr d). Exchange services.

4. Try to run ReSync from the -> Tools Depot-> Switch Integration Tools-> Telephone Integration Manager. ->

Cisco call manager-> properties -> "MWI synchronization" Check the resynchronization box and

click the Button RESYNCHRONIZE NOW.

5. Restart the some of services a). AvCsGateway b). AvMsgStoreMonitorSvr c). AvNotifierMgr Check if this solves the issue if no proceed with the next step.

6. We need to check if the all Voice mail ports are registered with the call manager from the call manager Voice mail ports page.

7. We need to check if the integration of port done correctly or not. -> Tools Depot -> Switch Integration Tools -> Telephone Integration Manager. Cisco Call Manager -> "Ports" Tab. 75% of Ports should have Answer Calls Checked. 25% of Ports should have Message Notification, Dial Out MWI and Trap Connection" Selected also you should not have any numbers written in the Extn field Call manager will automatically decide which port to be used.

8. Run the Permission Wizard from Tools depot from a domain admin/administrator.

9. Run the configuration wizard again from the C:\CommServer\ConfigurationSetup\setup.exe.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content