I'm having trouble when my exchange cluster fails over. The MWI are out of sinch. I can go refresh status this then fixes the problem. I have also restarted the AVnotifier mgr and the avmsgstoremonitorsvr. This does not fix the issue.
If any one has some troubleshooting idease please let me know. Thanks
When the MWI light is not working for All/Many subscriber try the following:
1. Dial The MWI On/Off numbers and check if this numbers helps to lit the light.
If No! We need to check the calling search space of the MWI On/Off Numbers and correct it.
If yes we can proceed with the next step.
2. We need to check if the C:\CommServer\UnityMTA\Failed. Have any files in it.
If Yes! The connection between the unity and Exchange is failed. If No! We can proceed with the next step of troubleshooting.
3. Check the services are running. a). AvCsGateway b). AvMsgStoreMonitorSvr c). AvNotifierMgr d). Exchange services.
4. Try to run ReSync from the -> Tools Depot-> Switch Integration Tools-> Telephone Integration Manager. ->
Cisco call manager-> properties -> "MWI synchronization" Check the resynchronization box and
click the Button RESYNCHRONIZE NOW.
5. Restart the some of services a). AvCsGateway b). AvMsgStoreMonitorSvr c). AvNotifierMgr Check if this solves the issue if no proceed with the next step.
6. We need to check if the all Voice mail ports are registered with the call manager from the call manager Voice mail ports page.
7. We need to check if the integration of port done correctly or not. -> Tools Depot -> Switch Integration Tools -> Telephone Integration Manager. Cisco Call Manager -> "Ports" Tab. 75% of Ports should have Answer Calls Checked. 25% of Ports should have Message Notification, Dial Out MWI and Trap Connection" Selected also you should not have any numbers written in the Extn field Call manager will automatically decide which port to be used.
8. Run the Permission Wizard from Tools depot from a domain admin/administrator.
9. Run the configuration wizard again from the C:\CommServer\ConfigurationSetup\setup.exe.
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...