cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help caller id

esa786_2
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Friends, If i want to send my internal numbers to outside PSTN world while calling outside of my company, out side people should see my number,not the board number but each internal number ,what i have to do, Telco must invlove in this to send my number outside, pls let me

REgards

Esa

3 Replies 3

There are a couple of things you need to check. First, make sure that there is an external calling party mask configured under the DN to send out the DID for outbound caller ID. Secondly, check the route patterns that point calls to the PSTN, and the box that states "use calling party's external mask" needs to be checked. Third, on the route group, you should have the "use calling party's external mask" option should be set to on. Fourth, on the gateway, make sure the same option is turned on. If it still doesnt work, then check with your telco to make sure your PRI is configured to send caller id for each DID you have.

Hope this helps.

the best way to see if you're already sending the right info is doing a debug isdn Q931, on the call setup look for the calling party IE, that is what you're sending.

If it's the mainboard do the proper config on CUCM at route pattern, route group or phone level and try again.

if you're sending the right calling party info call your telco and tell him to allow that parameter to pass as provided and not to override it

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

MMstre
Level 3
Level 3

Are these analog or digital lines? Analog is managed by the provider. If digital, refer to the previous comments.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: