Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need Help - Cisco Unity

DEAR

i am experiecing problem on cisco unity. i have a doubt but not sure. I was configuring call management - Auto Attendant. I didn't make any big changed i just created one handler thats it and deleted later.

After that i am not getting voice mail even if i check from cisco iphone its not asking pin code and message operator not available at this moment.

i checked users are created. what coulf be the issue.

5 Replies 5

mahmoodmkl
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

Verify whether your default direct routing rule attempt sign in point to the conversation sign-in and opening-greeting is pointed to call handler opening -greeting.

Thanks

EXCELLENT THAT WAS THE ISSUE. i WEAK IN AUTO ATTENDANT. CAN YOU PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW I CAN DESIGN AUTO ATTENDANT IN CISCO UNITY. HOW I CAN PLAY AROUND HANDLER.

PLEASE GUIDE ME...

Dear Mr. Mahmood;

I really appreciate your concern and solution to the point and well understanding about the issue, Thanks alot.

One more issue, recently i have configured IM & Presence 9.x. cisco jabber voice is working on android and iphone within coporate network. Like Lync Server, you don't need for any vpn because configuration on doman level. Can we do like that if not is there any VPN software which i can install on phone. we have ASA 5500 series firewall with VPN -  group tunnel password. I install cisco anyconnect but there is no option for Group Tunnel Password.

Is there any best way for conectivity using jabber without coporate network please suggest me...

what is the best way of using cisco jabber outside coporate network. All are talking about VPN. which software i will have to use on mobile. What configuration i will have to perform on cisco ASA Firewall. Which type of VPN we should configure on ASA Firewall. Please suggest me what to do.. I am using 9.1 version.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: