I have installed CUCM 7.1(2).I am having problems configuring it.Though I have done the same thing what i did for CUCM 6.1 ,I am not sure something is going wrong.I am able to make internal PBX calls but not able to make external calls .Please give me some suggestions which i can try so that i can make external calls .Your help is much appreciated...
1. Do you have a route pattern to match the digits you are dialing that sends calls to a route list? A trouble shooting measure to bypass your RL configuration is point the route pattern at the gateway directly. If that fails you likely have more of a gateway issue.
2. Is the route list registered to call manager? If not reset it.
a. Is the RL configured right? Does it have a route group and are the RL Details configured right?
3. Does the route group have any selected devices?
3. Is the gateway up and registered if it's MGCP? Are the configs proper if its SIP/h323?
4. Are your calling search spaces correct on the gateway and phones?
Those are a good amount of things to check for the call to exit the Call Managers to the PSTN.
Thanks Guys for your suggestions !!!Will check it out.Also I want to know whether making External calls are affected by License issue .I have uploaded the proper license files but yet it continues to show DEMO status in license unit report .Also my CUCM is of Version 7.1 but in unit license report the status for S/W version is shown as 7.0 .Is this the problem for the external calls not being made...Please anyone throw some light on this issue ....
Thank u all for your help !!!!!The configuration issue is resolved.But there is one more prob...I have uploaded the right license files yet it continues to show the status as DEMO.The files are the permanent license files .I am afraid if the CUCM is still working on DEMO license then it will get expired soon .Any idea what is this prob.Any suggestions
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...