cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Need help on voice mail creation

esa786_2
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Friend. I have an issue to sort out.One of temporary employee who is going to work for 3 months only in a company. we need to create voice mail without email facility. I do not want to create a separate voice but to create generic voice mail box.How to do it? Is it possible to create voice mail facility without creating subscriber in the unity. May be i want employee to access his voice mail from the generic voice mail box. How to do. Pls give detailed steps.

Thanks

esa

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I am assuming that you have Unity Unified Messaging setup in your environmnet. There is no way of creating VM Box without a subscriber, however if there is no email client pointing to this mailbox it will only be reachable via TUI.

You can simply create a temporary dummy AD alias with a temp Exchange mailbox and once the user leaves you can simply delete the VM subscriber.

HTH,

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: