cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

need help with UCCX Editor If, Then script

eileensiemsen
Level 1
Level 1

I'm new to using UCCX, and got thrown into creating a call tree on UCCX Editor. Now, the office that I am making this call tree for is open M-F 7:00AM to 4:30PM. EXCEPT for the first Wednesday of every month, at which time, their hours are 7:00AM to 12:00PM. How do I go about creating that rule in the script? Any help is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

2 Replies 2

will.alvord
Level 5
Level 5

I'm openly new to CCX so I feel your pain.    There are probably different approaches to this, but I'd approach it as I would holidays.  Something like Anthony's method (https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2176576) or one of the many XML document approaches (google/forum search for uccx holiday xml).  Just lookup the 12 first wednesdays for the year and update the holidays array parameter on the holiday script.

Don't be alarmed as it's really easy.  Anthony provided a pretty much copy/paste for the whole thing.

cheers,

will

edit:

So to be clear...  You've probably got a 'day of week' step now to define your work week, with a 'time of day' step to define business hours.  Under the monday branch of your 'day of week' step, call the holiday check subflow.  If it returns true, it's a first wednesday, and you'll need a new 'time of day' step with your special business hours, then branch to your business/off hours call flows accordinly.

day of week

mondays

call subflow

if firstmonday

true

time of day

work hours

go to work hours

the rest

go to off hours

false

(your normal call flow)

Hi.

I gave you an answer on your prevoious similar post

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2259223?tstart=30

Give a try or ask for more details if you need.

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"