Views
Helpful
Replies

Netherlands Numbering/Dial Plan

cparapally
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have plan to deploy International Dial Plan for one of my Netherlands site added to NANP and UKNP which are already existed in my CCMs.

I found "dp-ffr.1-1-4.NL.exe" file in Cisco site.

I have few questions in my mind. Could you please sort out?

1) Will the exe file add one more dial plan in CCM or it will overwrite the existing NANP and UKNP?

2) If it adds extra numbering plan to the existing numbering plans, will it be ok if I just run the exe file on Publisher and Subscriber servers or do I need to consider any parameters?

3) After executing the file on CCMs, do I need to reboot the Publisher and Subscriber servers?

Many Thanks,

Mady

2 Replies 2

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

It will add the file as an extra dial plan,I don`t think it needs a reboot

Eric Krieger
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Mady,

You didn't mention the version of the (CallManager) Communications Manager which you want to update (I asume version 4.x ?).

To answer your questions:

1) After installation of the mentioned .exe file, it will add an additional dialplan NLNP. You'll we able to select the new installated dialplan in the Filters, etc.

2) Just install the installation file on the Publisher and the subscriber(s). No need to consider any parameters.

3) You don't need to reboot the servers, but the CallManager service needs to be restarted (on each node).

Good luck.

Eric

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: