cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New Hunt Pilot for internal number is not working.

Hi support, I have a problem with the new hunt pilot number that created for internal use is not working. I had create 1 internal number (1090) for the Hunt Pilot number, and there are 2 hunt group member (9382 / 9387). These number will forward all to the mobile number 9382 will forward

all to 90176253579 9387 will forward all to 90133921295 Calling from 1941 to 1090 resulted failed but calling from 1941 to 9382 working and the call forwarded to mobile 90176253579. What might be wrong with the 1090 where i can't call that number from internal. From the DNA, it shows the call should reachable to the destination. I attached the DNA result for your reference.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This has been asked plenty of times at CSC, just configure SNR.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jagpreet Barmi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mohd Afadzal,

Forwarding setting do no apply for Line Group members. As you mentioned that the Line group members

(9382 / 9387) are configured to forward all calls to their respective cell phones, this will not work.

You can use the HuntPilot's Busy or No Answer configuration to forward calls to an alternate number.

HTH,

Jagpreet Singh Barmi

Hi, it is working as designed. CFA setting will not be invoked when the line is the hunt group member and it gets the calls from hunt pilot number.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-1676

//Suresh Please rate all the useful posts.

This has been asked plenty of times at CSC, just configure SNR.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

Hi Guys,

Yes, the TAC also told me the same thing to configure the SNR. Below are the information that i had from TAC:

SNR configuration and below is video link it explains you configuration steps of  SNR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqfjaiySiUs

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: