cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New out of the box 504G Phone not registering with UC540.

Mike Bowers
Level 1
Level 1

I'm having an issue where a 504G phone is not connecting to the UC540 out of the box. I cannot see it in CCA and it is sitting at "Initializing Network".

I'm thinking it may be using SIP signaling instead of SCSP.  It doesn't look like it is pulling an address, and it is powered on so it is plugged into the phone system on POE.

I'm not local to the phone, but I was going to walk the user through a factory reset, but I also know there is a setting to change from SIP to SCSP if it somehow was changed.  I just can't find the sintructions any where online on how to have them manually do that on the phone.

Can anybody help with that or have any other ideas to get this phone recognized through CCA so I can add it, extension and all? It is not pulling a DHCP address currently.

Thank you for any help!

1 Reply 1

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Wrong forum, post in "Small Business Voice - UC500". You can move your posting with the Actions panel on the right.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: