cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Night Service with CME and DDI numbers

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

How do you configure Night Service (NS) in CME . I`ve seen soke posts regarding Night Service Weekday ...... and you create a NS DN and assign that to a Button - all good but if your Telco link is DDI how do you make all DDI calls go to the NS and hence to a specific handset- CME but no Unity- If the Telco link is a AUX line with a single main number that I can see this working but with DDI?

In PABX`s you set the NS to a DN and then set up the NS times , I tried what I thought would work but it failed

Create a ephone-template and use the Call-forward Night Service to a DN (1234) and assign that to the Night Service Phone and assign the ephone-template to all Ephone-DN`s?.

What am I missing

thanks

3 Replies 3

iptuser55
Level 6
Level 6

Anyone done this or ideas

Do you need fixed scheduling or flexible ?

If the latter, CFA by softkey is easier.

It is for a fixed time - all users have DDI including the receptionist - How do you configur eeither all the DDI`s to go to Night Servcie or just one say the reception

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: