Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

No Audio on SIP to SIP call with CUCM 6.x

Hi,

When we use mobility (Remote Destination) and have a IP Phone extension setup with remote destination, when the call connects to remote destination cell phone the call connects but there is no audio heard either way. Both the inbound and outbound call go out same SIP trunk in Call Manager.

Is there any extra configuration needed for this to work?

4 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: No Audio on SIP to SIP call with CUCM 6.x

I do not believe this configuration is supported, whether it works is another question :) The remote destination has to be ISDN (PRI) or an IP phone or phone across an ICT.

Hi,

were you able to resolve it ? I have similar issue not SIP to SIP, but SCCP to SCCP with similar scenario..

Tim

9 times out of 10, a one way audio or no way audio is the result of a routing for firewall/acl problem.  If you want advace, we need more information.

I have no audio at all..

My setup is 1 VMawre server configured with a public IP. All the phones register from anywhere in the WAN without any issues, however audio is only available on the phone within my LAN anything originated outside have no audio..The only thing I haven;t check was with my ISP if the ports are blocked, but to my knowledge there not.

Thx

Tim

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content