the strange thing is that when I add a new phone to the network it works, but when I log a user in (extension mobility) and log him out again, after that on the same phone, I get no busy signal anymore. It just dials and disconnects.
I have set the progress indicators on the appropriate dial-peers:
dial-peer voice 11 pots
description ** Mobile telephone dial-peer **
progress_ind setup enable 3<------------
progress_ind disconnect enable 8<-------
anyone seen this before? does this have to do with network locale (set to Australia)??
Please remember to rate useful posts, by clicking on the stars below.
SIP traces provide key information in troubleshooting SIP Trunks, SIP
endpoints and other SIP related issues. Even though these traces are in
clear text, these texts can be gibberish unless you understand fully
what they mean. This document attempts to br...
Please find the attached HTML document, download and open it on your PC.
This provides an easy to use form where you simply answer a few
questions and it will render the proper jabber-config.xml file for you
to copy/paste. There is built in logic to verif...
CUCM Database Replication is an area in which Cisco customers and
partners have asked for more in-depth training in being able to properly
assess a replication problem and potentially resolve an issue without
involving TAC. This document discusses the bas...