Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

no more ATA186 and ATA187 not working on CCME - and what now?

Hi,

As the ATA186 is EOS since sept. 30th and the ATA187 will not work with CME before july 2011 what is a workaround for Cisco ?

Any way to implement an analogue phone where customers are expecting a solution with ATA as they already have?

I expect that Cisco didthink on this point before putting the ATA186 in an EOS but I did not yet find any information to make an other solution working (on the same parice level as an ATA... and not the VG202 for the double and more of an ATA)

Thans for any help

Daniel

• IP Telephony
4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Re: no more ATA186 and ATA187 not working on CCME - and what now

Thanks Felipe but, as I said in my question, the VG202 is too expansiv. It cost more then twice the price from an ATA187 and the 187 is much more expansiv than a 186 solution.

At the price for a VG202 I can understand wy the customer do not buy a Cisco phone directly... Where is the interest to hold some low cost solution by re using an analog phone if this solution is more expensiv than new IP phones with licences

VIP Super Bronze

The only CME-compatible option other than a VG202/VG204-series gateways is the VIC3-4FXS/DID for now.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or

no more ATA186 and ATA187 not working on CCME - and what now?

Hey,

anyone know if ATA187 is working right now with the last CME version ?

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.