Views
Helpful
Replies

Nokia E71 phones working with CCM over wireless

Derek McCormick
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Has anyone got any good pdf for configuring Nokia phones to work in dual mode with wireless and call manager setup.

Thanks,

Derek

19 Replies 19

pasimahone
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

You could check pdfs from Nokia for Business site: http://www.businesssoftware.nokia.com/nokia_intellisync_call_connect_for_cisco_downloads.php

-Pasi-

Is is possible to integrate with CallManager 4.x release?

Yes, with Nokia's Call Connect software.

-Pasi-

can we use it with cme 4.2...can my nokia E71 register with my cme router...plz reply...

Yes you can.

Nokia Call Connect software supports also CME and UC500.

-Pasi-

can you plz send the procedure how i can implement it...i will be very thankful to you...

I have installed the CallConnect Software from Nokia website. After install, although the Nokia device type appears in the "Add Phone" menu, but I could not find device load in TFTP folder?

Any suggestions

Hi,

Have you tried to register Nokia device to CUCM?

Is there any specific reason you want to see TFTP load?

-Pasi-

Hi There,

You may find this document usefull, also make sure you indtall the following file

cmterm_nokia_s60_001_sccp.cop

This is version dependabt so make sure you down load the correct version.

marijatopic
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have E71 and installed Nokia ICC Cisco 60 day trial version on it.

I installed cmterm-nokia_s60_001-sccp.cop.sgn on our CUCM6.0.

I configured Acces Point, SCCP profile, Internet phone.. and all of that on the phone by Nokia Eseries Deployment Guide v.1.1.1

Problem is that i registerd phone on CUCM, he got an address, but I can't see the line on phone. Under Nokia CC Cisco there is (no profile active).

License error, or misconfiguration? Thanks in advanced!

Marijatopic,

Did you restart the phone after application installation. Also make sure to switch the phone to use the wireless (always), not the packet network.

Best of luck,

Khalid

Hi syed_khalid_khursheed,

I did, i reinstall the application also.

I also force connection Connecting "SCCP profile" via "My Acces Point".

Connection to CUCM is made, he is Registered with CUCM-BE, but he does not download its profile.

Hi,

Have you solved this issue already?

If not you could try to restart the CUCM

-pasi-

Hi pasimahone ,

i didn resolve this,

it's not lab environment,so i can't just restart it, maybe to restart some service.

But i got phone to register on CUCM- problem is that phone wont download profile from it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: