Views
Helpful
Replies

Nokia VPN client on N97 and Cisco VPN

shaunswales
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

I have downloaded and installed the Nokia VPN client, and followed the documents I CAN find on configuring this.

I currently use Cisco VPN client to connect to my corporate from home using 3G, I would like to enter these settings into my Nokia so I can be connected 'on the go' to my corporate network. There is a tool I have used to generate .vpn files to import into the nokia vpn client, hoever, when I initiate the VPN connection over my internet connection on the phone, I get a no response from gateway.

My question is this, has anyone actually got this working yet?

I think it'll be great if you can register via native SIP client on Nokia N97 over VPN to your Unified Communiactions Cluster.

Normally for full functionality you would need Cisco Unified Mobility Advantage for this and use Cisco Unified Mobile Communicator for Symbian S60 smart phones, however the SIP solution could work quite nicely as it is not as resource intensive as runing a full application.

Appreciate your comments and thoughts.

Shaun

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: