Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to Convert 7961g SCCP to SIp

Amardeep Kumar
Level 1
Level 1

HI ,

I am configuring 7961g sccp to sip firmware. I have version cmterm-7941_7961-sip.8-0-2SR1. But it is looking for CTLSEP_Mac.tlv file. I have tried another hirger firmware too but same issue. Even use different type of TFTP server.

Still phone is in Unprovisioned Stage.

Thanks

Amardeep Rana

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This isn't an Asterisk forum. The manual XML file editing you're attempting isn't needed with Cisco call agents so the people on this forum won't be practiced in it. A quick Google search turned this up though:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+phone+cisco+79x1+xml+configuration+files+for+SIP

Good luck.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The CTL file is used for mixed-mode clusters and is not relevent to your firmware; the phone always asks for it.

If the phone says "Unprovisioned" on it, you're running SIP.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Thank You Jonathan

Yes ,   phone says "Unprovisioned" on it and it is shwoing SIp firmwae also when I check it . But please let me know how to get it working.  I want it working with Trixbox server.

ThankYou

Amardeep Rana

This isn't an Asterisk forum. The manual XML file editing you're attempting isn't needed with Cisco call agents so the people on this forum won't be practiced in it. A quick Google search turned this up though:

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+phone+cisco+79x1+xml+configuration+files+for+SIP

Good luck.

Thank You Jonathan,

You helped a lot.. I should mark it as Answer.

There was issue wth my Sepmac.cnf.xml . I make it proper and everthing is fine.

Thanks

Amardeep Rana

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: