Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Old CDR Records to new Billing server

We just add a billing server to a CUCM cluster and we are trying to export old CDR records to the billing server. It is possible?

Looking inside CDR directory, old CDR records are on the processed directory....

Thanks

Alex

Everyone's tags (1)
3 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

No, just as CDR does not log

No, just as CDR does not log anything before you enable it, the billing server will only get new flat files, as it directly depends of the same service that pushes the new records to the CUCM DB.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

Hey My question is different.

Hey

My question is different. We did enable CDR some time ago but just recently added a billing server. We would like to have  those records between the time CDR was enable and when the billing server was added on the billing server.

I already confirmed that there are CDR records on the processed directory on the CUCM publisher for that time between CDR was enable and billing server was added.

Thanks

Cisco Employee

It's the very same thing, the

It's the very same thing, the same process that is in charge of logging the CDR flat files into the CAR DB, is the same one that will send them to the billing server, you'll only get the flat files that were generated after you configured the billing server. The service won't send old files that have been processed.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content