On 7962 phone, press "message" button, DTMF tones not being transmitted
I have a user who is having the following problem:
(1) He attempts to retrieve his voicemail messages by pressing the "messages" button on his 7962 phone. When prompted to enter his PIN, the DTMF tones from the keypad are not produced.
(2) If he dials the voicemail pilot number directly and is prompted for his PIN, the same result.
(3) The DTMFs are produced in any other circumstance.
The only way to recover is to unplug the phone so that it resets. This will work for a while, then it reverts to the above behavior. A factor reset is ineffective, producing the same results as a hard reset. In attempting to isolate the problem the following has been done:
- Replaced the phone (twice)
- Deconstructed then reconstructed all accounts associated to the user (SEP, CIPC, UDP, voicemail).
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...
If you have 2 ISR routers, one acting as Failover, do we need to have both the same number of SRST licenses on the 2 routers?
No. You will only need the SRST licenses on the primary router. Because this feature...
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA).
Need help? Contact us by Phone or Email.
Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4