cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

One Button Call Forward All

q-conklin
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to setup a one button CfWD all? I would really like to offer the option of setting up one button to forward all calls to say... a users Cell phone. -Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This is available in CM 6.0 where you can utilize a new feature "Programmable Line Keys" and configure the Line Buttons with softkey features, such as "CallForwardAll, newcall, Endcalls, callback, hold, conference etc."

This cannot be done in CMs prior to 6.0.

HTH, please rate all posts!

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

mcnerney
Level 4
Level 4

You should be able to do a forward all using the softkey CFwdALL. Will that not work?

Larry

Well, I was looking for a way to assign the CFwdALL and a phone number to single key.

This is available in CM 6.0 where you can utilize a new feature "Programmable Line Keys" and configure the Line Buttons with softkey features, such as "CallForwardAll, newcall, Endcalls, callback, hold, conference etc."

This cannot be done in CMs prior to 6.0.

HTH, please rate all posts!

Chris

tnooning
Level 1
Level 1

I've set this up on a 4.1(3) box using the IPPhone callForwarder tool from www.myvoipsource.org and a service URL button. I used version 1 if I remember correctly because it allowed the forward information to be coded into the URL. So single button on/off call forwarding, and it was also on a non-primary line.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: