cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

one phone calling another and not getting the correct display

D0nprintup_2
Level 1
Level 1

I have a small setup with a msin phone. We call from the main phone to several guest rooms. We have in call manager each guest room labelled with the correct name. Some of the rooms however are showing up empty when called from the main line. Even though its setup correctly in call manager.

any thoughts?

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Donald,

In CCM can you go to the Directory Number Configuration page for one of the non-working guest room phones. Ensure that the name is configured the way you want and then reset the device.

Also verify that if this Directory Number is a "Shared Line" that the name has been propogated to all devices.

Let us know how you make out!

Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the reply but that was already done. I even changed it in ccm admin to " test " and then reset both lobby and room phne with the same issue. I logged into the Sub and pub to verify both machines had the correct name.

This was a werid one, but it resolved itself. A few hrs after I started looking into it , it started working.

I'm wondering something with replication or something but thats very strange. Considering I checked the Pub and Sub and both had the same info.