cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

One way audio on jabber

Siva chinap
Level 5
Level 5

I have installed cisco jabber on my iphone5.finally it registers with the call manager. and i can make calls

I tested the call to the internal extension it works fine but the issue is that they can hear  my voice but  i cant hear party voice

All the Ports were open i am using meraki firewall

18 Replies 18

Dear Carlo,

Yes i am talking about PSTN calls,iam verified all the configuration in meraki all the ports were opened i am confused where could be the issue

So what you have to check is that rtp has been correctly trusted on your meraki between vg and IP Phone and/or to MTP address which is the CUCM

Let me know

Regards

Carlo

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Dear Carlo,

Working on that,will get back you on this.

csrlima
Level 3
Level 3

Hi guys , almost in 2021 i have a weird problem , that is i have one way audio in Jabber when is in a vpn , jabber cant hear nobody if call came from a SIP trunk PSTN . The strange here is that i can see rtp packets in voth ways in wireshark from jabber client pc as well i can hear decoding the voice , but in a call i cant hear nobody. My pc loudspeaker is working , heasets as well , and it happens with multiple clients using same vpn but many different internets and jabber versions. Best Regards