Views
Helpful
Replies

Operator Connecting external calls

Asim ali
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

I have a situation. We recently replaced traditional PBX with Cisco IP tel based in CME 7.1.

The operator before was using panasnoic console. Earlier when the user who does not have national or internatioal access, they call the operator and he connects them to the destination number.

1) Internal user calls operator > Operator dials a mobile number and then immedietely transfer the call to the internal user without waiting for the destination to answer.

Now he has cisco 7975 with 7916 Module. Here he wanted same features like transferring the call to internal user while its still ringing at destination. But i dont see any option. I see only END and ACCT keys active on phone while dialing the call.

Please help.

Thank YOU

1 Reply 1

Asim ali
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I figured one way, Let the operator call the extension first (internal number) then press transfer button call the external number(Mobile or Landline whatever) then and transfer the call. If required enable transfer mode blind in ephone dn.

If any body has other ideas pleas share.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: